member center

Home

t'afia Restaurant   Chef Monica Pope Twitter   Chef Monica Pope Facebook   monicaSPEAK Blog   Keeper Collection Cookbooks, Food, Wine, & Travel

Holiday Gift Giving Time!


Get a 20% discount off of Chef Monica Pope's eat where your food lives Interactive Cookbook! Treat yourself to a gift or spread the talent of this award winning chef with your friends and family.  Use the discount code Happy 2012 to get this special rate.

 Soups, Citrus, and Sangria!

Cold weather has finally arrived and now it’s time to cozy up next to loved ones with a home cooked meal that will surely warm the soul. Thankfully, Chef Monica Pope has got you covered. With two new seasonal soup recipes, a Texas inspired salad and sinful sangria, you’ll be wowing friends and family in no time. Give these recipes a try!

Black Sangria

Cremini Mushroom Soup

Red Lentil Soup with Caramelized Onion, Coriander & Preserved Lemon Soup

Texas Grapefruit, Avocado & Mint Salad

 

                

The first step to cooking a great meal is to visit your local farmer’s market; the second step is to use Chef Monica Pope’s recipes in Eat Where Your Food Lives™: An Interactive Cookbook to make what you bring home from the market into simply delicious meals.

With 200 recipes and growing in Eat Where Your Food Lives™ -- with more recipes being added monthly -- feature unusual, beautiful food combinations, yet are simple enough for you to recreate your own flavorful, fresh and satisfying meals at home.

At her celebrated Houston restaurant, Sparrow Bar + Cookshop, Monica Pope does exactly that: create daily menus from what is in season now from local farmers and ranchers. 90% of the creative effort is already done by the farmer, cultivating and harvesting (at the right time) the food that grows well where you live. This interactive cookbook will help you with the remaining 10% of effort that it takes to transform these raw ingredients into a memorable meal.

Top Chef Masters Competitor, Bravo TV, 2010

Best Chef, 2009 Houston Culinary Awards

Alchemy Award Honoree,2008

James Beard Award Nominee, Best Chef Southwest, 2007

Most Creative Chef, O Magazine, 2007

The only Texas woman to be named Best New Chef, Food & Wine Magazine, 1996